Zip Line and Climb the Aerial Adventure Park – A Unique Outdoor Challenge & Experience!
Are you ready for the best climbing and zip line adventure Maryland has to offer? The Adventure Park provides family fun for ages 5 and up. This aerial forest adventure is fun, exciting and secure for all participants. We provide a harness and equipment and give you a safety briefing that demonstrates how to climb and zip line in the park. There are 13 separate trails of varying levels of difficulty. Each trail has zip lines but primarily consist of “bridges” between tree platforms made of rope, cable and wood configurations creating over 190 unique challenges. You will develop skills, endurance, and confidence during your time in the Park.
What is an Adventure Park?
Reserve your adventure now!
Aerial Adventure Park
Work Group Events
What’s Coming Up at The Adventure Park
OCTOBER 19: COSTUME SPOOKTACULAR GLOW IN THE PARK
Kickoff your Halloween festivities at our spooky Glow in the Park on October 19th 6 PM-11 PM! Throw on your costume and head over to the Park for a night of climbing & ziplining to our Halloween playlist! Just make sure your costume is comfortable & safe to climb in (no capes, masks, etc.)October 19 @ 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Adventure Park Seasonal Hours
Fall Hours at The Adventure Park (September 3rd, 2019 – December 8th, 2019):
- Monday & Tuesday: Closed for General Admission*
- Wednesday: 10 AM – 3 PM – Great Value!
- Thursday: 10 AM – 3 PM – Great Value!
- Friday: 3 PM – 10 PM
- Saturday: 9 AM – 10 PM
- Sunday: 9 AM – 7 PM
Please Note: Closing times are the times the park shuts down, not the last time to reserve. Please click “Reserve Tickets” for available start times.
- Friday, October 4th: 11 AM – 10 PM
- Wednesday, October 9th: 9 AM – 7 PM
- Friday, November 1st: 11 AM – 10 PM
- Friday, November 8th: 1 PM – 10 PM
- Monday, November 11th: 9 AM – 7 PM
- Wednesday, November 27th: 9 AM – 4 PM (Tickets available 9 AM – Noon)
- Thanksgiving: Closed
- Black Friday, November 29th: 9 AM – 10 PM