Know Before You Go
- All climbers must be at least 5 years old and be capable of performing specific safety-related tasks independently
- 5 & 6 year olds must climb with an adult (ages 18+) at a 1:1 ratio at all times
- Weight limit is 265 pounds
- You must wear close-toed shoes, no sandals or flip flops
- Long hair must be tied back
- Do not have loose hair, clothing, or other things that could get caught in the ropes or zip lines
- Do not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- No alcohol is permitted on the property
- No smoking is allowed on the property
- All climbers must be able to read & understand directions
- All climbers must understand and accept the risks involved
All climbers are required to have a waiver on file. Our waiver is accessible online through your reservation confirmation email.
- Waivers must be completed each calendar year. Waivers from prior years will not be valid.
- Everyone under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian fill out their waiver. If a guardian will not be there the day of your climb, please fill out the online waiver in advance.
- Waivers are accessible through reservation confirmation emails.
- We do not accept printed waivers.
- We do not have a general waiver link. If you’re part of a group or party, please contact the person who set up your reservation to get access to the waiver.
Aerial Forest Supervision
Age Recommendations for All Courses
“Solo” – Can climb the course alone. Please note, children should still have adult supervision present at the Park, though it can be from the ground.
“With Adult” – An adult (18+) must accompany children on the courses (max 2 children per adult).
Ages 5 & 6 – May only climb the two purple courses and must be accompanied by an adult (18+) at a 1:1 ratio on the courses at all times.
While You're Here
Management reserves the right to ask anyone in breach of these rules to leave the Adventure Park.
During extreme weather conditions, you may be asked to evacuate the Park.
- Use all equipment safely and as directed
- Always have at least one carabiner attached to a marked attachment point
- Start with a yellow or green ropes course. A blue course must be completed before going on a black course.
- One person per element – never use an element when someone else is on it
- 3 people per platform – never have more than 3 people on one platform
- Never switch from your current course to another
- Never share your harness
- Do not carry loose phones, cameras, or any other objects that may fall or distract you or others
- Carry out all objects that you bring to the Park
- Carry out or properly dispose of all trash you generate at the Park
- Obey instructions from Park staff
- When in doubt, ask a Park Monitor for help
Learn more about Park rules and how it operates! Please note you will be required to watch this at the Park even if you’ve seen it in advance.
The Adventure Park is open rain or shine, so we recommend dressing for the weather!
In the event of severe weather (such as thunder, lightning, or high winds) the courses may close.
Although we are unable to offer refunds, in the event of any course or Park closures, your time may be extended if times are available that day, or vouchers will be made available for you to use towards future climbs that season!