10+ Participants for Discount
Monday - Friday
Free Bus Parking
An Epic Day-Trip
If you run a day-time or sleep-away Summer Camp, you know you have to chalk up a week or more full of engaging activities for your campers! Why not take them on a day-trip of unforgettable adventures!?
Campers of all ages can enjoy the thrill of stepping out of their comfort zone and exploring the tree tops. Watch as your campers challenge themselves, encourage each other, and build confidence every step of the way.
Give your campers an experience they’ll never forget!
Contact Us for Discounted Pricing & Availability!
Send us an email using our availability form or give us a call to learn more!
Reserving Your Climb
- Groups of 10 or more are eligible for discounted rates.
- Group reservations require advanced reservations. Please call us at least 2 weeks in advance to schedule your climb.
- $150 non-refundable deposit due at time of booking
- Remaining balance will be due two weeks prior to your reservation date
- The sooner you reserve, the more likely you’ll get your desired date and time!
- To book, we need a ballpark number of climbers. You’ll be able to update your head count before making the final payment.
All climbers must have a waiver on file. Waivers must be filled out online. No paper waivers will be accepted.
Once you set up your reservation, we’ll send you a confirmation email where you can find the waiver. You’ll be able to share the waiver link through email or text!
Youth under the age of 18 must have a parent/guardian complete their waiver.
We have our very own food truck on site! Find our hours and menu here. If you’re feeding a large group, please place your order ahead of time.
Campers are also is welcome to bring their own food, snacks, and drinks! You’ll have picnic tables reserved in our pavilion area.
In addition, we have water stations throughout the Park.
Tickets are good for a 3 hour + 40 minute experience. Depending on group size, you may need to allow up to 5 total hours when planning your visit for check-in, safety orientation, and harnessing.
For larger groups of 100+, ask us about timing when you start planning your trip! You may want to allot extra time to enjoy the full experience.
Please plan on arriving 15 minutes early.
Drop Us a Line
Is Your Date Available?
Send us a message using the form to the right to text a staff member and find out if your preferred party date is available.