Is your group looking for family attractions in Maryland? Look no further, as group rates for the Adventure Park at Sandy Spring are available for groups of 10 or more with an advanced reservation (required at least 2 weeks in advance). Please call our office, (240) 389 – 4386, or email us at [email protected] for more information or to book a group.
Group reservations are confirmed by receipt of a $150 non-refundable deposit at the time of booking. Full payment is due 2 weeks in advance of the reservation.
*Please note that group rates require advanced reservation. These are filled at a first come first served basis and require a deposit to hold your time-slot.
What times are available to schedule groups?
Weekdays (Wednesday – Friday): In the Spring or Fall, a group of 15 or more is required for us to open the Park outside of General Admission hours. During the Summer, we can accommodate groups of 10+ with much more flexibility than during the weekend.
Saturdays & Sundays & Holidays: Due to the high volume and demand of general admission on weekends, we have a limited capacity for weekend bookings, and can rarely book during our peak hours. We only have a limited number of slots available and these are filled on a first come first served basis. A deposit is required to hold your time slot.
For more information on reservations and discounted group rates for groups of 10 or more climbers, please call our office, (240) 389 – 4386, or email email@example.com.
Can we have a birthday party or family reunion at The Adventure Park?
The Adventure Park would be happy to host birthday parties, family reunions and any other gatherings that you think would enjoy climbing and zip lines in the trees!
Do you have Corporate or Team Building events?
The Adventure Park is great venue for a corporate outing or team building event. Climbing in The Park is a fun way to interact with co-workers outside of the normal office setting. It enhances cooperation, communication, and group cohesion.
What is the group cancellation policy?
The Adventure Park is open rain or shine. To prepare for your group we make advance arrangements for staffing and materials. We appreciate your cooperation to help us in this planning. If severe weather or thunderstorms prevent us from opening, you may reschedule your visit. Also, should you choose to cancel otherwise, you are eligible for the following:
- The park is open, rain or shine!
- You may cancel and receive a refund, or change your reservation without penalty, up to 14 days prior to your reservation (the deposit is non-refundable).
- Although refunds cannot be given for cancellations or changes made less than 2 weeks prior to the event, if you wish to reschedule, you can move your reservation to another available date anytime before the end of the season.
- Late-cancellations, and/or no-shows are ineligible for a refund.
- Additional members must be added with at least 24 hours notice and must be paid for in advance. There is a limit to the number of climbers a group may add-on, depending on the time of the reservation and size of the group. We cannot guarantee that there will be space available for late additions.
Don’t forget to fill out your waiver!
Please be aware that all participants will be required to present a completed/signed waiver upon arrival. A waiver must be completed online for each participant, and must be signed by a parent/guardian if the participant is under age 18. Please note: waivers from previous years will not be accepted. Every climber must complete the waiver online. The group leader will receive, in the confirmation email, a special link to the on-line waiver for their reservation. The group leader should share this link with each member of the group so that each members completed waiver is linked to the groups reservation.