- Check for availability by clicking on the Reserve Tickets button at the top of the page. Reservations are highly recommended.
- Every climber must have a waiver on file. An adult/guardian must sign a waiver for climbers under the age of 18. You may read and complete your waiver online, using the link in your reservation confirmation, before your visit! Get ready for your Maryland adventure today!
- Plan on arriving early for your reservation. If you are late, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your group at time of arrival.
If this is your first time climbing with us–WELCOME! Here is a quick rundown of what to expect when you arrive:
- The first step is to reserve your climb
- Next, make sure you have a complete waiver. The link to your online waiver is will be in your reservation confirmation email. There are also electronic waivers available at The Park. If you are bringing a group or party with climbers under the age of 18, please have their parents sign the waiver online in advance, using the waiver link in your confirmation email.
- Once you’ve got all the waivers completed, you’ll head over to the park host to check in.
- A time will be stamped on your ticket. That time is the last time you will be able to begin a new trail (similar to a ski-lift pass). Regular tickets are for 3 hour climbing sessions, plus an additional 40 minutes for the orientation period, so if your reservation is for 9:00 AM, the time-stamp will read 12:30 pm.
- Once you’ve gotten your ticket, you’ll be getting a climbing harness. On the harness will be all the equipment you’ll need to climb!
- From there, you’ll take your harness over to the harnessing area, where a staff member will instruct you on how to put it on, and make sure it is fitted properly.
- Then, you’re off to the Safety Briefing, where a staff member will lead you through an instructional briefing and demonstration of the climbing equipment and our policies & procedures. The Safety Briefing takes about 10 minutes, and is followed by a brief ‘practice stage’, where you will have the chance to practice with the clips until you feel comfortable. *EVERYONE must go through the safety briefing and practice area, even if you’ve climbed here before.
- Now you’re ready! You’ll head up to the starting platform and start your Maryland adventure!
If you’ve been here already this season…WELCOME BACK! Here what’s new:
- Safety Briefing Bypass: Once you have climbed with us this season, you will be eligible to complete the safety briefing bypass program. Once you’ve demonstrated the necessary skills, you will be given a bypass card to let you skip the briefing during any future visits that year.