General Adventure Park Rules
To climb in the park you must:
- Be at least 5 years old and capable of performing specific safety related tasks independently. Must be at least 10 years old to climb in K2 Trees.
- 5-6 year olds must be accompanied by an adult at a 1 adult to 1 child ratio on Purple trails in The Aerial Forest Park.
- Read and understand all instructions.
- Get specific training in using all safety and permanently installed equipment in the park.
- Understand and accept the risks involved.
Participation Agreement & Liability Release Forms
- When you come for your first climb of the year, please complete the park’s waiver online, using the link provided in your confirmation email. For all under the age of 18, this is particularly important because we must have a parent/guardian signature on this year’s release. If your parent/guardian will not be at the park to sign have them complete the waiver in advance online.
Age requirements for all ropes courses:
“Supervised”: An adult (18+) guiding children (1–10 children) from the park ground. “With Adult”: An adult (18+) must accompany children on courses—max. 2 children per adult.
Ages 5-6: May only climb the two Purple Courses, and must be accompanied by an adult (18+) on the courses at all times.
While using the park you must:
- Use all equipment safely and as directed.
- Always have at least one carabineer attached to a marked attachment point.
- Start with a yellow or green ropes course. A blue ropes course must be used before going on any black course. You must be at least 15 years old to use the “Gauntlet” course.
- Never use an element when another person is on it—one person at a time.
- Never have more than 3 people on a platform.
- Never switch from your current course to another.
- Weigh less than 265 lbs.
- Never share your harness.
- No sandals or flip flops, wear closed toed shoes or sneakers.
- Never be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Do not carry phones, cameras, or any other objects in a way that may fall or distract you or others.
- Do not use any ropes course with loose hair, clothing, or objects that can get caught in ropes or zip lines.
- Do not smoke in the park.
- Carry out all objects that you bring into the park, including all trash.
- When in doubt, ask a Park Monitor for assistance.
- Obey instructions given by Park Monitors.
The management reserves the right to ask anyone in breach of these rules to leave the Adventure Park. During extreme weather conditions, you may be asked to evacuate the Park.