Go on an Adventure Today
Want to have fun in the outdoors? Connect with family and friends? Maybe disconnect from an ever connected world for a few hours? We get it and walking into the Adventure Park is like walking into an outdoor adventure playground for ages 5 and up. You’ll leave your schoolbooks, computers and work thoughts behind and replace them with the bliss of ziplining through the trees and the rush of accomplishments as you conquer aerial adventure challenges.
Below, you will find the details you need to make your Adventure Park experience amazing!
Aerial Adventure Park General Admission Tickets
Each general admission ticket includes 3 hours of climbing + a 40 min initial orientation period. (Max weight limit 265 lbs)
- General Admission Ticket (Ages 12–Adult) : $56
- Junior Ticket (Ages 7-11): $47
- Child Ticket (Ages 5&6): $12 (Each child must be accompanied on courses by Adult age 18+. One adult per child)
- Guests and chaperones not using the courses are always free. Have them bring a camera along to capture all the fun!
Please note our courses begin closing an hour and a half prior to the park closing.
Last Call Tickets
Climb later in the day and into the evening any day of the week! 2 hours of climbing + 40 min initial orientation period. (Max weight limit 265 lbs)
- Ages 7–Adult: $39
- Ages 5 – 6: $12 (Each child must be accompanied on course by an adult age 18+. One adult per child.)
Please note our courses begin closing an hour and a half prior to the park closing. Last Call tickets may not be available on days that we have special events.
Plans Change… NO Problem : The BEST Ticket Policy on the Planet!
- The Adventure Park is open rain or shine, so we recommend dressing for the weather!
- In the event of severe weather (such as thunder, lightning, or high winds) the courses may close.
- Although we are unable to offer refunds, in the event of any course or park closures, your time may be extended if times are available that day, or vouchers will be made available for you to use towards future climbs that season!
Special Events & Night Climbing
The Adventure Park has frequent special and themed events. You can see those here. Some standing events include:
Glow in the Park – Evening event set to music and lights. Open to ages 5 & up.
Homeschool Days – For parents, teachers and students seeking a unique adventure and experience.
Keep it Lit – Late night adult takeover with music and colored lights. Open to ages 18 & up.
Night Climbing – For anyone looking to climb under the stars and lights any day of the week.
Adventure Park Seasonal Hours
Business Office Hours (Starting December 9th, 2019)
- Monday – Friday: 9 AM – 3 PM
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed
If we miss your call, please leave us a message! We’ll get back to you when we’re back in the office.
*We will open the Park for groups of 20+ outside of normal general admission hours. Give us a call to find out more information.
All dates and hours listed are subject to change without notice.
Please note closing times are when the Park shuts down, last tickets are sold 2 hours + 40 minutes prior to the listed time.
Whether you’re coming from near or far—the Adventure Park is a great way to spend a day of active fun with your family and friends experiencing the best zip-lining in Maryland! Tickets are only required for guests who are climbing. There is no fee for parking! The Adventure Park is also the perfect choice for school field trips, summer camps, or scout groups.
Group Rate Terms:
-Must have 10+ participants for all Group Rates (except birthdays)
-Must have 20 participants for the park to open outside of normal hours/seasonal hours
-Schools/Camps eligible for 1 free Chaperone per every 10 paid participants
Group rates require at least 2 weeks advance reservations. These are filled at a first come first served basis and require a deposit to hold your time slot.
For more information on groups, please visit our Groups Page or Contact us for more information.