Fall Schedule – September 6th – November 29
- Aerial Forest Park: Reservations Recommended
- Closed Monday and Tuesday.
- Open Wednesdays and Thursdays 3PM-9PM
- Friday 3PM-10PM
- Saturdays, and Sundays 8AM-10PM.
- K2 Trees: Reservations Recommended Open Saturday, Sunday and Holidays, subject to availability.
- Labyrinth: Reservations Recommended Open Saturday, Sunday and Holidays, subject to availability.
Special Holiday Hours: Open 9AM-10PM October 10-12, November 7th, 8th, 11th, 23rd and 25th
Winter Schedule (November 30 – Jan 1)
- Aerial Forest Park:
- Monday-Friday: Closed
- Saturday, Sundays and School Holidays: 9AM-5PM.
- Large groups (15 or more) are required for us to open outside of normal operating hours.
- Closed Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
All dates and hours listed are subject to change without notice.
Adventure Park General Admission Pricing
Prices as listed below do not include 7% MD State Amusement Tax. There is a $1 processing fee associated with our reservation site.
Tickets are valid for 3 hours of climbing. Tickets include an additional 40 minutes of initial orientation. Please note, each climber must purchase a ticket. Harnesses may not be shared and climbers may not trade out with other climbers. We do offer a $5 discount for active duty military. Use the code “eagle2016” at checkout and please be prepared to show your military ID when checking in at the Park. Applicable for up to 6 tickets per visit.
Aerial Adventure Park Tickets
3 hours of climbing + 30 min initial orientation period. (Max weight limit 265 lbs)
- Age 12 & older: $53
- Ages 10–11: $48
- Ages 7–9: $39
- Ages 5 – 6: $0 (Each child must be accompanied on course by an adult age 18+. One adult per child.)
Please note our courses begin closing an hour and a half prior to the park closing.
Labyrinth General Admission Individual Tickets
90 minute climbing ticket + 30min orientation; ages 5+; weight limit max 265lb
- Ages 5 & older: $19
The Labyrinth is open to individual climbers and groups. Families have the chance to challenge themselves on this unique climbing structure! Tickets available through general admission only, subject to availability. ages 5-6 must climb with an adult at a ratio of 1:3 adult/child)
K2 Trees Climbing Tickets
1 hour climbing ticket; min 30lbs/max 265lbs
- Ages 10 & older: $23
K2 is one of the most difficult mountains in the world to summit. Here in our trees we have matched the power and thrill of that climb with K2 Trees, seven climbing areas that will push you to your limits. Do you have what it takes to conquer K2 Trees? Be advised: Many elements of K2 Trees match the difficulty levels of our most challenging Aerial Forest Adventure Park course, the Double-Black Diamond.
Whether you’re coming from near or far—the Adventure Park is a great way to spend a day of active fun with your family and friends experiencing the best zip-lining in Maryland! Tickets are only required for guests who are climbing. There is no fee for parking! The Adventure Park is also the perfect choice for school field trips, summer camps, or scout groups.
Group rates require at least 2 weeks advance reservations. These are filled at a first come first served basis and require a deposit to hold your timeslot. In 2016 the “5&6 year olds climb free” deal WILL apply to group pricing, and they must climb with an adult at a 1:1 ratio. GROUP RATES NOT VALID ON WEEKENDS DURING OUR SUMMER SEASON (Our Summer Season begins on Memorial Day).
For more information on groups, please visit our Groups Page or Contact us for more information.
- The Adventure Park is open rain or shine, so we recommend dressing for the weather!
- In the event of severe weather (such as thunder, lightening, or high winds) the courses may close.
- Although we are unable to offer refunds, in the event of any course or park closures, your time may be extended if times are available that day, or vouchers will be made available for you to use towards future climbs that season!