Adventure Park General Admission Pricing
Tickets include an additional 40 minutes of initial orientation. Please note, each climber must purchase a ticket. Harnesses may not be shared and climbers may not trade out with other climbers.
Aerial Adventure Park Ticket Details
3 hours of climbing + 40 minutes initial orientation period. (Max weight limit 265 lbs)
- Ages 12–Adult: $56
- Juniors (7-11): $47
- Child (5&6): $12 (Each child must be accompanied on courses by adult age 18+. One adult per child)
- Spring & Fall Weekday Special: $39 Learn More About Weekday Specials
On select Wednesdays and Thursdays during the school year, we offer General Admission reservations for all Junior and Adult tickets for $39.
These mid-day, mid-week tickets are great for homeschool families, stay at home parents, and retirees!
Please note our courses begin closing an hour and a half prior to the park closing.
Prices as listed above do not include 7% MD State Amusement Tax. There is a $1.30 processing fee associated with our reservation site.
The BEST Cancellation Policy on the Planet!
- The Adventure Park is open rain or shine, so we recommend dressing for the weather!
- In the event of severe weather (such as thunder, lightning, or high winds) the courses may close.
- Although we are unable to offer refunds, in the event of any course or Park closures, your time may be extended if times are available that day, or vouchers will be made available for you to use towards future climbs that season!
Adventure Park Seasonal Hours
Winter Hours at The Adventure Park (As of December 9th, 2019):
We are currently closed for the Winter. Thank you for an awesome 2019 season! We hope to see you in 2020! We’ll reopen in mid-March.
Winter Business Office Hours
- Monday – Friday: 9 AM – 3 PM
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed
If we miss your call, please leave us a message! We’ll get back to you as soon as we’re back in the office.
* We will open the park for groups of 20+ with advance notice. Please call: 240-389-4386.
All dates and hours listed are subject to change without notice.
Please note that closing times are the hours when the park shuts down, not the last time reservations can be booked.
Last Call Tickets
Our Last Call tickets are ideal for guests that prefer a shorter and less expensive option. Climb later in the day and into the evening! A few things you should know about Last Call tickets:
(Note: “Try It” tickets are valid for all Last Call availability)
- Last Call tickets are generally available in the final hours of General Admission.
- All Adult and Junior Last Call tickets are $39
- Depending on the time you select for your start time, your Last Call climbing time, following harnessing and the safety briefing, will be 2-3 hours in length.
- Access to the Park’s most challenging trails (the blues and blacks) will likely not be available to Last Call climbers and others climbing in the final 90 minutes of any day.
Whether you’re coming from near or far—the Adventure Park is a great way to spend a day of active fun with your family and friends experiencing the best zip lining in Maryland! Tickets are only required for guests who are climbing. There is no fee for parking! The Adventure Park is also the perfect choice for school field trips, summer camps, work outings, or scout groups.
Group rates require at least 2 weeks advance reservations. These are filled at a first come first served basis and require a deposit to hold your time slot.
For more information on groups, please visit our Groups Page or Contact us for more information.